YEO'S, an established FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company with global operations would like to invite dynamic and committed individuals to join us in this challenging career opportunity:
- Lead the establishment of financial/accounting principles, procedures and practices in line with legal and corporate requirements.
- To build up local finance team and oversee daily operations of finance department.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reports to submit to HQ.
- Be able to prepare costing reports, transfer pricing review and conduct cost variance analysis.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- In charge of quarterly stock take and year end fixed assets count.
- In charge of all audit and tax compliance matters and co-ordinate with both internal as well as external auditors.
- In charge of financial planning, financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Perform any Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance. Professional qualification from a recognized accounting body will also be considered.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a foreign investment company.
- Auditing experience from professional accounting firm is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, including communication and team work skills.
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Solid experience in the use of accounting software (SAP or other ERP preferably).
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Ability to work independently, with high level skills in problem solving and ability to produce accurate and timely reports.
- With excellent supervisory/training skills.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Short travel Is required for training in Singapore.
Please write in stating your last drawn salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.