The Community Legal Education Center (CLEC) is a Cambodian non-governmental organization working on promoting the Rule of Law, Justice and Democracy by supporting the development of appropriate institutions of justice, enhancing public knowledge of and encouraging participation in governance and the legal system, and advocating for good governance to achieve justice, peace and social harmony for all Cambodians.
The CLEC currently is seeking a qualified Cambodia national candidate to fill a position of Finance Manager. As a Finance Manager s/he will have:
· Develop, recommend, and implement needed policies and procedures in the field of Financial management.
· Ensure sound management and financial systems are implemented to ensure the Center maintains the highest standards of honesty and efficiency and to meet the highest audit standards and donors’ requirements.
· Implement effective systems for record keeping and for protecting and maintaining data.
· Ensure financial documents are properly executed, and that records, documents and data are securely and properly maintained.
· Develop & maintain sound finance practices, monitor project expenditures, manage cash flow and prepare cash-flow forecasts.
· Develop budget projections and prepare budgets including annual budgets, and budget for proposals to donors.
· Monitor the expenditure and resources of the center and ensure that the Center operates within budget guidelines.
· Complete monthly accounts and quarterly and annual reports in a timely fashion and ensure that an annual external financial audit is conducted.
· Monitor the Center’s financial performance. Establish performance measures to access the financial and operational performance of the Center.
· Ensure monthly payroll, statutory deduction, Tax on salary payment to tax office, NSSF and other payments are paid on time.
· Bachelor degree in accounting/finance (Master degree preferred)
· At least 5 years experience in Accounting and Finance in management level
· Strong experience in financial management with multi-donors and multi-projects.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multi-tasks and to meet tight deadlines
· Computer literate in using QuickBooks , MS , Excel spreadsheet.
· Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, honest, reliable, and hardworking
Please send CV and cover letter to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to CLEC office, #237, Group 16, Plov Lom, Sangkat Dongkor, Khan Dongkor, Phnom Penh
Deadline: Monday, November 09, 2015 at 5 p.m,
CVs will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and required for interview. CLEC strives to achieve gender balance in the workplace.
WOMEN ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.