Zuellig Pharma is the leading health care service provider in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, it employs 10,000 persons across the region. The mission we dedicate ourselves to every day is simple: bringing health to the community. To achieve this, Zuellig Pharma is looking for the following talents:
• 1 Finance Manager Salary (1.5k to 2.5k, depending on experience)
- Master Degree in finance, accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (i.e. ACCA)
- 5+ years corporate finance experience, with budgeting experience
- 3 - 5 years Finance Manager/Director - preferred
• 1 Medical Marketing Manager (1.5k to 2k, depending on experience)
- Medical background (doctor, pharmacist)
- Master Degree in Marketing or equivalent professional qualifications
- 5+ years in Paharceutical Sales & Marketing
Interested candidates should send their resume & cover letter to:
- Mr. Kimsan Sok (HR & Compliance Manager), 077 51 6668, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Sovannarith Ven (Sales Manager), 012 456 337, email@example.com
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.