Population Services Khmer (PSK) is an independent, local non-governmental organization registered with the Cambodian Ministry of Interior. PSK’s mission is to improve the health of low-income and vulnerable Cambodians through affordable, market-driven solutions in collaboration with the Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC). Our core values are result-driven, innovation, collaboration & partnership, trust and respect.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, dynamic, customer-oriented, results-focused, and change-driven candidate to fill the following position:
Position: Finance & Operations Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Type of Contract: Unspecific Duration Contract (UDC)
The Finance & Operations Director is a member of the PSK Senior Management Team (SMT). Together the PSK SMT shares the overall responsibility for providing organizational leadership, reputational and key relationships, program leadership, people management, financial, risk, occupational health and safety, reporting; and compliance.
This role is responsible for providing the Executive Director and PSK Board of Directors with high-order financial skills. The Finance & Operations Director will provide meaningful input in realizing PSK’s vision, advocating for strategic transformation by correlating and extrapolating data to enable PSK to make better financial decisions, understanding risks and planning out different scenarios. By providing effective team leadership, the Finance & Operations Director will support PSK to achieve continuous improvement in accuracy, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of control and compliance activities. PSK will improve competitive advantage.
As a SMT PSK leader, s/he actively identify challenges and opportunities for PSK as a whole, including new business development, while working with PSK leadership team to implement the PSK Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance essential
• Master degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Management desirable
• ACCA or CPA candidate is desirable
• Minimum 7 (seven) years’ experience in financial management, grant and contract management in private sector/NGOs
• Experience in financial management of programs funded by multiple and complex donors (multilateral, bilateral)
• Functional Skills including: Budget and financial management, Auditing and compliance management, Program/grant contract management, Procurement and logistics management, Synthesizing, analyzing and reporting
• Leadership Skills including: have strategic vision, leadership, critical thinking, planning, organizing, and solutions focused
• Demonstrated capacity in English and Khmer (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
• Ability to use Enterprise Resource Planning, Advanced computer skills (MS Office such Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PDF)
How to apply:
Please send an updated curriculum vitae and cover letter only (Do NOT attach other file) by 5:00 pm, September 13, 2016 to: email@example.com (soft copy) or PSK HR Department; #29, Street 334, Boeung Keng Kang I, Phnom Penh (hard copy). Please reference the position applying to, with Subject: Finance & Operations Director. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s