BNG Legal, a law firm providing legal and business advice to international clients in Cambodia & Myanmar, is currently seeking candidatesmeeting the following requirements for a Financial Controller position:
• Performing high level budgeting and financial analysis, and management;
• Leading and supervising a team of qualified professionals including accounting, finance and administration;
• MBA, CPA (will also consider experienced candidates with relevant qualifications);
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience, with an understanding of management and business practices;
• English language abilities at a professional level.
Qualified candidates, please submit a CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online: www.bnglegal.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".