Our associate Company is largely involved in power generation industry. In line with our development plans, we are looking for dynamic and experienced individual to fill up the below mentioned vacancy.
It is expected that applicants for the below position must possesses the following qualifications and experiences:-
- Have a track record for CIFRS/IFRS financial reporting and Cambodian tax regulations;
- Experience in consolidated financial reporting;
- Experience in managing annual budget exercise and year end audit;
- Experience in financial forecasting/modelling for investment projects and mid-term planning;
- Experience with cash flow management;
- Assist in the drafting of the board papers and periodic management reports;
- Familiar with trade finance facilities and document negotiation for new lines/renewed lines;
- Familiar with project financing loans;
- Willing to be based in Preah Sihanoukprovince for at least 50% of the time;
- Track record of managing finance teams;
- Comfortable with working under high pressure and with internal/external parties on regional level;
- Comfortable with reading and interpreting major contracts;
- Good command of English, written and spoken;
- Ability to communicate in Cambodian preferred;
- Ability to implement the changes in the accounting system;
- Accounting/Finance degree or other relevant qualifications.
Flexible personalities comfortable with multi-tasking role and founded on honest, ambitious and hardworking character trails are requisites. Travelling within and outside the country, are inherent for the above positions.
Interested applicants who fit the work profiles described above are invited to send their comprehensive resumes stating their current and expected salaries and enclosing a most recent passport size photograph. Your resume must emphasize and convince the panel of reviewers why you should be shortlisted for the vacancy which you are applying for, and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
All applicants are to be received at the following postal and/or email address by 15th March 2016.