The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is seeking an individual for the Financial Management Analyst position in the Financial Management Office, Department of State.
The Financial Management Analyst reports to the Financial Specialist and Financial Management Officer (FMO). The incumbent serves as the subject matter expert of the assigned budget portfolio. S/he supports the FMO on all budget meetings and responds to budget data calls as required. S/he also serves as the principal contact between the Financial Management Center and Washington counterparts or the supported agency heads or his/her designated representatives, e.g. executive officer or management officers. The position independently provides full range of financial management services such as budget formulation, financial planning, funds controls/allotment accounting, and management advisory functions. The incumbent also backs up the other Financial Management Analyst or the Financial Specialist in his/her absence.
Salary: The annual salary range for this position is USD 12,142–18,824.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration is required.
2. Three years progressive work experience in budget and 2. financial management from the U.S. Government, Non-Governmental Organizations, Private Sectors, or other governmental institutions is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Khmer are required. Language proficiency will be tested.
4. Ability to work effectively. Excellent administrative, mathematic and analytical skills. Skills in formulating, monitoring and reporting budgets.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills, good attention to details, ability to work under pressure and team work, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to effectively utilize computer and financial software.
The application deadline is March 30, 2015. Interested candidates must submit applications by email to RecruitmentPHP@state.gov using the “Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174)” form. The application form and complete details on this position can be found at http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/employment_opportunities.html.
Note: All Ordinarily Resident (OR) applicants must have the required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.