ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position;
• Assist in the reconciliation of the fixed asset registers with the general ledger control accounts
• Conduct valuation of capital assets including regular inventories, disposals & transfers
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or related filed
• 3 years' general accounting experience
• 1 year inventory control or fixed assets work experience
• Excellent spoken and written Khmer and English
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Ms. Picthida Khun
146 Norodom Boulevard Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm. 27 June 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".