ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Register fixed assets in fixed asset system
• Track movement of fixed assets
• Conduct inventory checks periodically
• Periodic check of revaluation of fixed assets
• Work closely with Procurement & Fixed Asset Officer
• Arrange Disposal of unneeded Assets
• Honestly and integrity
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Critical thinking
• Ability to work under pressure and short time scales
• Self-starter and able to work under their own initiative
• Fluency in English and Khmer (verbal and written)
• 1-2 years experience with fixed asset management
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr. Chandy Ty
International School of Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
However the school maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified
The closing date for applications: Friday 21st April 2017
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.