The Social Protection Coordination Unit (SPCU) of the Council for Agricultural and Rural Development is seeking for qualified individual local and/or international consultant for “Formulation of the National Social Protection Strategy” for the period of July to December 2015.
Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge / Experience Required
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
• Master Degree (or above) in Economics, Social Sciences, Demography or any other relevant field;
• Analytical thinking;
• Experience with design and/or implementation of social protection policies and programmes;
• Up-to-date knowledge on values and cost-benefits of social protection
• Familiar with Cambodia social protection context such as policy, programme implementation and monitoring and evaluation
• Knowledge of social protection programmes in other countries
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships with national partners;
• Demonstrated leadership, coordination and facilitation skills.
• Possess team working spirit
• Proven writing skills in English
Interested and qualified candidate shall submit their CV, Cover Letter, Technical and Financial Proposal via email: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to Mr. Sou Chankresna of the SPCU located at room 524, Friendship Hall, Office of the Council of Minister not later than 24th July 2015. For access to the terms of reference, please download from this link: www.card.gov.kh
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime, including mass killings, forced labour and the conscription of children as soldiers.
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.