CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in a position based in Phnom Penh as below:
Title: Fundraising Manager
Scope: The Fundraising Manager plays a pivotal role in CCIM’s Resource Mobilization & Communications Department and is responsible for securing the majority of the organizational budget through grants and grassroots funding; maintaining positive relationships with existing and potential donors; and managing CCIM’s external communications, including advocacy campaigns.
Reports to: Director of Resource Mobilization & Communications (DRMC)
1. Manage fundraising activities in order to secure adequate funding for CCIM’s operational and project costs
2. Manage donor relations such as donor’s contact details, relationship histories, reporting and act as CCIM representative during meeting and events.
3. Work with the DRMC to create and implement strategies to increase grassroots donations and self-generated income and maintain CCIM’s online donation system.
4. Other duties as required
• A bachelor’s degree in an applicable field such as social science, human rights, project management, English or communications.
• At least three years’ experience in Fundraising in a predominately English language workplace, preferably within an NGO
• Demonstrated ability to write coherent, English-language reports tailored to donor expectations
• Has successfully developed SMART criteria (Strategic, Measurable, Attainable, Results-focused, Time-bound) for project management cycles
• Extensive experiencedeveloping funding proposalsand concept notes
• A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships with institutional donor
• High level of communication skills in English and Khmer and ability multitask
• High level of organizational and administrative skills, basic experience in researching
• High-level skills in MS Office and computer literacy
The Fundraising Manager must be a dedicated team member with a passion for press freedom issues in Cambodia and with a demonstrable understanding of the goals of CCIM and VOD.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for-profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information please contact Ms. Sothana Sey, HR Manager on 066 444 681 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Thursday 12th February 2015 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".