The Initiative for Livelihood Education and Development (iLEAD) is Aide et Action's project to promote the livelihoods of vulnerable youth through education, training and job-placement facilitation. The primary aim of the program is to train youth and school dropouts from the marginalized sections of society in market-oriented skills. iLEAD has trained over 189,000 youth in South Asia with a 76% placement rate and the first centre in Southeast Asia opened in September 2015, in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, offering quality training and livelihood enhancement.
1. Planning administration and Operations Management
• Provide leadership and vision to the organization by creating of long term development goals and strategic work plans
• Oversee the organizational planning including managing day-to-day operations and job-placement
• Oversee preparation of annual reports summarizing progress on short and long-term plans.
2. HR management
• Actively create a positive working and learning environment through positive leadership,
• Recruitment and orientation of project staff and manage all external contracts
• Establish efficient systems and procedures that create and maintain facilities suitable for the provision of high-quality vocational training
3. Marketing and Public Relations:
• Manage all iLEAD advertising and press releases
• Oversee production and distribution of all marketing and publicity
• Develop and manage partnerships
4. Financial management
• Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash management strategies and develop financial planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company
• Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and an annual audit
• Support fundraising efforts
5. Trainee recruitment, Training and Job-Placement
• Oversee community mobilization and trainee recruitment each quarter (20 pax per class)
• Supervise centre instructional programs
• Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programs
• Establish a professional rapport with students and staff displaying the highest ethical and professional behavior and standards.
• Support iLEAD trainers and facilitators in the interviewing, coaching and placement of trainees.
• Liaise with local authorities and relevant ministries
• Completed a bachelor's degree in management, school administration or a related field
• A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight and personnel management
• Demonstrated ability to work with students
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff
• Effective problem solving and mediation skills
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software including Google docs and Google drive
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting
• Native Khmer language skills
• Business-level fluency in English
How to apply
Please see the following link for a full job description; http://seac.aide-et-action.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/JD_iLEAD-General-Manager_FINAL.docx
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV with a cover letter including three professional references to Ms. CHOURNG Channchivita at email: email@example.com no later than November 4th, 2015 with successful applicants to commence as soon as possible. Please do not attach any certificates
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.