Ready to be our
General Manager, KTV
In charge of KTV operations, including management of premises, workforce, and marketing.
• At least 10 years of working experience in the entertainment industry in leading positions Broad experience in Club and KTV management preferred
• Strong skills in leadership, networking, marketing is essential
• Chinese and English language skills are essential, multi Chinese dialects a plus
• Possess a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
• or Post Graduate Degree in any field ( preferred)
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NagaWorld, Samdech Techo Him Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia T: (855)23 22 33 88
www.nagaworld.com / www.facebook.com/nagaworld
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.