Ready to be our
General Manager, KTV
In charge of KTV operations, including management of premises, workforce, and marketing.
• At least 10 years of working experience in the entertainment industry in leading positions Broad experience in Club and KTV management preferred
• Strong skills in leadership, networking, marketing is essential
• Chinese and English language skills are essential, multi Chinese dialects a plus
• Possess a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
• or Post Graduate Degree in any field ( preferred)
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NagaWorld, Samdech Techo Him Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia T: (855)23 22 33 88
www.nagaworld.com / www.facebook.com/nagaworld
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking