Amret, established in 1991, is a leading microfinance institution that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services for low income people as well as micro, small and medium enterprises-while at the same time achieving a high level of financial and social performance.
Amret, invested by outstanding shareholders including Advans, Proparco, GRET, LFP, FMO and Botta, has 2,928 highly dedicated employees and is currently operating in 21 provinces with 118 branches and mini-branches.
Amret is now seeking for a qualified and talented candidate for the following exciting and challenging role:
Position : Head of Business Development Division - 01 post
Report : Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Location : Phnom Penh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Directs and supports Credit and Financial services Departments in developing and updating the strategies of products and services, based on market needs and competitors’ position while maintaining probability;
• Directs Marketing Department in developing the market study and organizing the production of the market situation and competitors’ evolution studies and prepares the results’ analysis;
• Instructs Planning and Branch Setup Department on the commercial assumption for short and medium term as well as understanding Amret’s global objective from Board and Senior Management and to the analysis of the internal strength and challenges;
• Supports CBS project team and IT Department in managing the current CBS without material interruption to the daily operation; and
• Oversees commercial Training Department in properly developing tool and methodology of training to build capacity of commercial staff in selling products and services.
• Master’s Degree in Business Management, Entrepreneur Management or related fields;
• At least 7-year experience in operation management and/or financial product development in banks;
• At least 5/7 year experience as senior manager with daily implications in strategic decisions making decision;
• Creative and innovative attitude, eager to build products what will make the company services more attractive for the customers;
• Willing and able to make tough decisions to drive high performance while motivating and encouraging the development of all contributing employees in the company;
• Need to have high expectation for quality of work and supportive of staff’s efforts for quality.
• Being part of the key decision making process, this role sits in the Executive Committee and fully participates in setting up the company’s strategic plan which contributes to the success and sustainability of the company
• Amret provides candidates with an ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGE in accordance with the competency, experience and skills. Are you interested in joining and being part of a dynamic and driving team? If yes, please consider this presented opportunity!
Interested candidates are invited to submit the CV to: email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. The submitted documents will not be returned. Closing date: 31 January 2014
Located just off National Road 1 about 9km south of central Phnom Penh, Chol Chet — which means 'like' in Khmer — is a great getaway from the bustle of the capital.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking