Ly Hour Microfinance Institution Plc. is providing opportunities to Cambodian people to start up and expand their businesses to improve the standard of living through appropriate microfinance services. Now its operation is mainly conducted in Phnom Penh City, Kandal, Takeo, Kampot, Kompong Speu, Prey Veng, Svay Reing, Kampong Cham, Kampong Thorn, Pursat and Battambang. Ly Hour MF I is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to fill in the vacancy of a Member of Executive Management Team.
|Position:||Head of Internal Audit Department|
|Reporting to:||Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|Deadline:||July 15, 2014|
|Location:||Head Office (Phnom Penh)|
1. Duties and Responsibilities:.
• Develop the annual and long term strategic and budget plan of Audit Division;
• Review the reliability and integrity of information, evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, assess compliance with policies and procedures, ensure the safeguarding of LH MFI's assets and assess the economical and efficient use of resources;
• Assist management in identifying and evaluating significant exposures to risks within the organization;
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls established by management;
• Prepare and present audit reports on audit findings to Chief Executive Officer ("CEO"), Group Internal Audit Committee at Ly Hour Group and Board of Director ("BOD");
• Follow up on management undertakings and communicate with management on the status of audit results;
• Participate in advising new internal policies for Finance, Administrative, and Commercial Department;
• Work closely with an appointed External Auditors to ensure that the appropriated action is done for the necessary recommendation on the weaknesses areas.
2. Requirements and Qualifications:
• MBA in Accounting or Financeor ACCA is a plus;
• Preferably have at least three-year experience in auditing in banking or microfinance;
• Experience management and leading staff under supervision at least 3 years;
• Good command in English and High motivation, initiative, good communication willing and able to travel to the fields.
Candidates could send CV and Cover Letter to the address: #314, St. Charles de Gaulle, SangkatOrussey 2, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or
Via email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Apply for : Head of Internal Audit Department
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Address: #314, St. Charles De Gaulle (217), Sangkat Orussey 2, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel.: (855) 23 980 888/ 999 368 Fax: (855) 23 988 368 E-mail: E-mail: email@example.com www.lyhourmfi.com.kh
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern