Will you use your leadership skill and microfinance experience to impact children's lives and empower communities? VisionFund Cambodia is seeking a dynamic hand-on leader who has experience of growing orgarnisations in complex environment to be our new HEAD OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
ABOUT VISIONFUND: VisionFund Cambodia is the only microfinance institution in Cambodia with an international network of 35 countries around the world with the social mission to improve the lives of children by offering small loans and other financial services to families. Our work empowers our clients to grow successful businesses which enable children to grow up with improved health and education. Working in partnership with World Vision, we are committed to long-term change which will unlock potential for future generations.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To ensure the implementation of all VisionFund's planning, marketing strategies, marketing communication and public relation, both internal and external and making sure that VisionFund Cambodia's brand is properly positioned. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services to support sales team in area of marketing, communications and public relations.This person will oversee writing of the regular newsletters and articles for the website, the annual report, and other necessary writings. S/he will also oversee event management and new product and service promotions or campaigns. Direct the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the company.
• Develop cost-efficient and effective corporate marketing strategies that are appropriate for the desired market;
• Facilitate internal and external communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth;
• Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for marketing and communications/public relation;
• Responsible for the achievement of marketing and communication/public relations/creative services mission, goals and financial objectives.
• Bachelor Degree in the field of Marketing, English, Education, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Journalist and other related fields;
• Experience developing and managing budgets, overseeing the design and execution of marketing, communication/public relation activities;
• Extensive proven experience of strategic marketing and communications and media relations, in which a strong understanding of Microfinance and banking.
For detailed job description and application form, please visit: http://visionfund.com.kh/careers
Interested? Submit your application form, CVs & Cover Letter by email to: email@example.com
DEADLINE: 25 March 2015 @ 5:00 PM
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".