ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
The HR Manager will maintain and enhance the School’s human resource mission and objectives, through strategic planning, and evaluating employee relations, human resources policies, practices and procedures. The HR Manager will be responsible for reviewing support staff structures in order to develop and implement a strong Performance Management regime which will support and reward School support staff as well as assisting all departments in the development of their staff. The HR Manager will have responsibility for School Administration Office Management including the obtaining of visas and work permits for expatriate staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree in Human Resources.
• Excellent written and business English and Khmer.
• 4 years of relevant experience in HR Management
• 2 years of working with a multi-national/international organization.
• Experience in the development of Human Resources and organizational change
• Policies, Performance Management and appraisal development.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr. Barry Sutherland
#158 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 4 December 2014