ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Maintain employee information by entering and update employee date in the HRIMS System
• File documents into appropriate employee files
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related filed
• At least 3 years experience in a human Resources
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge of Cambodian labor law is an advantage
• Strong Skills in Microsoft Office & Google Docs
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Ms. Picthida Khun
146 Norodom Boulevard Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 27 June 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".