The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is seeking an individual for theHuman Resources Assistant position in the Human Resources Office.
The Human Resources Assistant performs full range of duties related to the administration of Personal Services Agreement program, performance management and benefits contained on the Local Compensation Plan. The incumbent is also responsible for administering post’s training program and reports directly to the Supervisory Human Resources Assistant.
Grade/Salary: The annual salary range for this position is USD 9,216–14,286.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Managementis required.
2. Two years of progressively responsible experience in human resources administration is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Khmer are required. Language proficiency will be tested.
4. Must have sound knowledge of office procedures, HR policies and procedural requirements pertaining to training and Locally Employed (LE) Staff program functions.
5. Excellent computer skills--ability to prepare complex tables and graphs and ability to type in Khmer.
The application deadline is September 22, 2014. Interested candidates must submit applications by email to RecruitmentPHP@state.gov using the “Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174)” form. The application form and complete details on this position can be found at http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/employment_opportunities.html.
Note: All Ordinarily Resident (OR) applicants must have the required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking