Individual Consultancy - Vacancy CP/15/006
Monitoring, Documentation and Reporting Adviser for the USAID-DCOF funded Project on Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cambodia to Prevent and Respond to Violence, Abuse, Exploitation and Unnecessary Separation of Children
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Cambodia Country Office, is seeking to hire a qualified international consultant to establish systems to track, monitor, documents and report on results for the Project 'Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cambodia to Prevent and Respond to Violence, Abuse, Exploitation and Unnecessary Separation of Children, funded by the US Agency for International Development (USAID) - Displaced Children and Orphans Fund (DCOF).
The technical consultant will provide overall programmatic, budget and administrative management of the Project. The overarching assignments are to:
• Establish and manage systems in UNICEF to record, track and analyze results, focusing on the impact of the Project on children and their families;
• Write donor reports and related publications such as Project briefs, lessons learned and programme models to document key approaches, key activities and key results of the Project;
• Provide technical support to partners to better document and report on results.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Advanced university degree in social sciences or similar or equivalent degree;
• Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in child protection, including experience with the reintegration of children into family care;
• Minimum 8 years of increasing professional work experience in the management of programmes, planning monitoring, and evaluation, of which a significant share should be in developing countries, preferably in Cambodia;
• Proven capacity in preparing analytical programme documents and reports;
• Experience working with/ or in collaboration with UN agencies or international development organizations.
Duration of Contract:
11 months with the option of a second period of 11 months subject to performance, demonstrated need for the continuation of the Project and availability of funds.
Submission of Applications:
Applications shall be submitted to email@example.com before the deadline. Information on required qualifications, submission of proposals and complete Terms of Reference are available at www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_20966.html
Applications shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include the title and vacancy number and all required documentation as detailed in the ToR.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Last year, Pung Chhiv Kek was awarded the Legion d’Honneur, France’s highest decoration, for services to peace-building and human rights.
After more than a millennium in existence, Cambodia’s traditional two-stringed chapey has finally gone electric.