Individual consultancy: Technical assistance to revise the current curriculum and materials used for the teacher-training module on Inclusive Education in Cambodia.
Krousar Thmey is a non-political and non-religious organization. We aim at enable the integration of underprivileged and disabled children through education, appropriate support and the arts in accordance with their traditions and beliefs.
Krousar Thmey and UNICEF will work with the MoEYS to review current pre-service and in-service course on Inclusive Education and to develop a new training module, providing also training for Trainers of Teachers and ensuring the first year implementation. A particular attention is expected on its practicality and its relevance to Cambodian context as well as academic and cultural background of teachers’ trainees.
The consultancy will be undertaken by a local or international consultant with the following profile:
• Advanced University degree in education, or other relevant subject.
• At least 10 years of experience in Inclusive Education work at both international and national levels, preferably in low resource settings.
• Solid experience in issues of children with disability and in adapting training material to diverse contexts.
• Extensive experience in training and capacity development.
• Skilled in facilitating workshop.
• Experience of and knowledge of Cambodia education sector, a strong asset.
• Previous work experience with Krousar Thmey and/or UNICEF will get preference.
• Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, to varied audiences.
• Demonstrates, applies, and shares technical knowledge to government partners.
• Fluency in English.
The total effective work time under this proposed assignment is 40 working days. The expected starting month is August 2016 while the work is to be finished by November 2016.
To obtain the complete Terms of Reference with detailed application procedure, please contact Ms. Thida Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested individuals who meet the minimum requirements should submit their application to email@example.com by Friday 17 June 2016, cob.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern