URC Cambodia is seeking to hire an international consultant to assist the NMCHC and key stakeholders in developing a new EmONC Improvement Plan 2016-2020, based on the findings and recommendations of the Review of EmONC Improvement Plan 2010-2015, the CDHS 2014, the National Strategy for Reproductive and Sexual Health 2013-2016, the FTIRM 2016-2020, and global EmONC standards. The plan developed by the consultant, in consultation with key stakeholders, shall include guidance for further improving the quality of EmONC services, particularly on newborn care, coverage, sustainability of EmONC training and capacity development at national and regional levels, including the support and linkage to referral hospitals based on the CPA Guidelines. The successful candidate for this position will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Advanced degree in the health professions, strategic planning and/or the field of OB/GYN and maternal and new-born health;
• At least ten years of experience in working with Emergency Obstetric and Newborn policy and strategy development and delivery of care;
• Significant regional/global experience and technical competency in Emergency Obstetric and Neonatal Care. Cambodian experience is an advantage;
• Prior global and regional experience in EmOC/EmONC assessment, development of EmONC improvement plans;
• Experience working in or familiarity with the Cambodian health system and health partners in Cambodia; and
• Excellent oral and written English language skills
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted before 3rd July 2015 to email@example.com
Further Information: For more details about the Scope of Work and Terms of this Consultancy, please follow this link: www.urccambodia.org.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.