Individual Consultancy - Vacancy No. IMS CP/15/002
Development of a Child-Focused Sections of the Handbook on the Management of Violence against Women and Children in the Health System
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Cambodia Country Office, is seeking to hire a qualified international consultant to develop child-focused sections that will be integrated in the Handbook on the Management of Violence against Women and Children in the Health System.
Scope of Work
1. Review and base the work on relevant policies, documentation and existing guidelines;
2. Conduct a briefing and planning meeting with UNICEF and external partners;
3. Design the child-focused sections of the Handbook on the Management of Violence against Women and Children in the Health System;
4. Conduct technical meetings with the external reference group and UNICEF;
5. Prepare all final materials in English;
Qualification or Specialized Knowledge/Experience Required:
The key skills required of the consultant will include:
• Master level academic qualification related to the task (e.g. public health, social work or child therapy). Demonstrated professional experience will be accepted in lieu of an academic qualification at the Masters level;
• At least 10 years of professional experience in public health, social work, child therapy or professional field closely related to the assignment;
• Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of public policy development and a systems approach to child protection and/or health;
• Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Excellent management, interpersonal, planning and coordination skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships;
• Work experience in Cambodia is an advantage.
Duration of Contract:
28 working days
Submission of Applications:
Applications shall be submitted to email@example.com before the deadline. Information on required qualifications, submission of proposals and complete Terms of Reference are available at www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_20966.html
Applications shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include the title and vacancy number and all required documentation as detailed in the ToR.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".