Transparency International is the global civil society organization leading the fight against corruption. Transparency International Cambodia (TI Cambodia) is an official National Contact of Transparency International. The mission of TI Cambodia is to work together with individuals and institutions at all levels to promote integrity and reduce corruption in Cambodia. TI Cambodia is currently looking for exceptional candidate to fulfil the position as detailed below:
Information Technology Officer (Basic monthly salary range from USD 527 to 645 plus benefits)
To Ensure the Information Technology functions including all aspects of networking and communications (internal and external) are streamlined and run smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science and Engineering or relevant field;
• At least 3 years working experience in related field;
• Knowledge in software development (client/server and web application);
• Knowledge with Microsoft Access Database, MySQL, Database Analysis;
• Knowledge in graphic design with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other;
• Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with people from diverse backgrounds;
• Ability to do multiple work assignments and establish priorities;
• Sound knowledge and commitment to the promotion of integrity, good governance and anti-corruption;
• Good communication skills in English both in writing and speaking.
The detailed position description is available on our website: ticambodia.org/index.php/whoweare/workwithus. Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter clearly indicating the post title, and addressing the recruitment criteria along with a current CV ( please do not include certificates or recommendations) to email@example.com by 6th August, 2014 before 17:00 p.m.
A competitive salary is given according to experience and qualifications plus additional benefit package according to TI Cambodia HR policy. TI Cambodia is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from all backgrounds, women and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".