CALL FOR RESUMES (CVs)
USAID / Development Innovations project
Innovation Program Manager
DAI is an employee-owned global development company that has worked with thousands of local businesses and civil society organizations (CSOs) in Cambodia over the past 30 years. Development Innovations is a three-year, USAID-funded project (2013-2016) implemented by DAI that supports civil society and social innovators to use technology in support of Cambodia’s development goals. The experimental project offers funding and resources to build capacity and interest in information and communication technology (ICT) for development and has established the 5D co-working and innovation Lab to offer direct services to civil society and techies. The project is seeking candidates for the Innovation Program Manager position.
The Innovation Program Manager works with CSOs, tech providers and social innovators to identify ways to use ICT to address development challenges. The Innovation Program Manager will match civil society actors with technology service providers to realize technology solutions and execute activities according to the project workplan.
Candidates who meet the following qualifications are urged to apply:
• Minimum of 4 years’ working on development issues in developing country context.
• Experience developing innovative ICT solutions to amplify the impact of development programming.
• Superior project management skills and ability to manage consultants and resource partners to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to network with civil society and businesses to facilitate collaboration for tangible outcomes (i.e. experience managing public-private partnerships).
• Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation, writing and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills.
• Fluency in English (both written and oral).
• Track record of working with a wide range of stakeholders including technologists, social entrepreneurs, donors, universities and NGOs desirable.
• Understanding of development challenges in Cambodia desirable.
• Strong networks within the Cambodian and global innovation community desirable.
• Khmer skills desirable.
Candidates interested in the position should email a CV and cover letter with the position of interest typed in the subject line to SILK_recruitment@dai.com by Monday 25th May 2015 at 5:30 PM.
Or send your CV to Development Innovations, #296, St. 271, Floor 3, Sangkat Toul TumPong II, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (0)23 966 271
For more detail information and detail scope of work, visit www.development-innovations.org on the homepage under NEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.