Will you use your leadership skills and microfinance experience to impact children's lives and empower communities? VisionFund Cambodia is seeking a dynamic, hands-on leader who has experience of growing organisations in complex environments to be our new INTERNAL AUDIT & EVALUATION MANAGER.
ABOUT VISIONFUND: VisionFund Cambodia is the only microfinance institution in Cambodia with an international network of 35 countries around the world with the social mission to improve the lives of children by offering small loans and other financial services to families. Our work empowers our clients to grow successful businesses which enable children to grow up with improved health and education. Working in partnership with World Vision, we are committed to long-term change which will unlock potential for future generations.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of financial management in the company. S/he has to ensures that all required accounting records and financial statements are accurately, regularly and timely prepared and produced in compliance with all the concerned regulation and standards at national and international level.
• Execute annual audit plan
• Submits timely reports to management, board or related stakeholder for all the audits conducted during the year
• Assist in Fraud Investigations and External Audit reviews
• Master Degree in the field of finance & accounting;
• ACCA/CPA or MBA qualification a must
• Minimum of 5 years audit experience in banking supervision and/or microfmance or similar industry (with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated strong leadership experience in planning, supervision and management of an internal audit department a must);
Email your CVs and a Letter of Motivation to email@example.com with "VisionFund Cambodia IAE" in the subject. Please visit http:llvisionfund.com.khlcareers for more detail
DEADLINE: 5 Jan 2015 @ 5pm
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".