Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill the following position:
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER - 1 position based in Brewery in Sangkat Prek Eng
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review systems and operations to assess the extent to which organizational objectives are achieved, and the adequate controls over activities leading to such achievement;
- Evaluate the relevance, reliability and integrity of management and financial information; Appraise utilization of resources with regard to economy, efficiency and cost effectiveness, assess the means of safeguarding assets and verify their existence;
- Ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, procedures and instructions, provide assurance about the entire risk management process that risk policy, structure and practice are functioning as designed and intended;
- Carry out all activities to conduct the audits in the approved annual audit in an effective, professional and timely manner, express an independent review of the audit;
- Recommend improvements in procedures and systems to minimize/avoid waste, extravagance and fraud;
- Advise on appropriate systems of controls and other accounting and operational matters in a consulting capacity;
- Check compliance with applicable laws and regulations where relevant; and
- Carry out any special reviews, inspections, investigations or examinations requested by the Management from time to time.
- At less Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Accounting, Finance & Banking or Audit/ACCA...etc.
- At least 7 years' experience and have background of working with multi-national companies in management level
- Good work attitude and honest; Good command of English in writing, reading, listening and speaking; Strong team player, good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, time management, result-oriented, etc. Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail, proactive, attentive to detail and accurate
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagnc Village, Sangkat Prck Eng, Khan Mcanchcy, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 31 March, 2014 at 17:00
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.