If working across borders and time zones excites you and you see yourself growing in the global logistics and supply chain industry then you are looking into your future, which starts with the Damco International Graduate Programme.
Becoming part of Maersk Group, a Fortune 500 company, worldwide conglomerate, operating in some 130 countries, having a workforce of some 108,000 employees is an additional benefit of joining the programme.
As part of the Damco International Graduate Programme, Damco (Cambodia) Ltd., is currently hiring talented and highly motivated individuals in the role of Damco International Graduate.
Damco International Graduate Programme is the ideal stepping stone to become an allround logistics professional. Our entry level programme is established with the following objectives:
• To attract bright, ambitious, talented individuals into Damco
• To develop them into competent international logistics professionals
• And to deliver independently thinking professionals, who are commercially driven, who are collaborative in their behaviour, and who will drive the growth of our company
The programme runs for about 2 years and the graduate candidates will gain from the following:
• Professional and real full time jobs in commercial or operational roles from day one
• Participation in three global modules in different parts of the world in a reputed international business school
• Guided and structured on the job learning supplemented by cross-functional exposure
• Opportunity to work on global projects with teams spread across the world
• Learning from experiences of seasoned professionals through formal mentoring
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Recent Cambodian university graduates with well above average grades - a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Admistration or equivelent.
- Relevant work experience (can be relaxed if you already have some experience in the freight forwarding industry)
- Mature, professional personality with realistic goals and good communication skills
- Flexible team player, networker, and collaborator
- Global mindset, social and intercultural competency
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking (IELTS overall score 6.0 or Mandarin proficiency is a plus)
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to apply via www.damco.com -> Career -> Job Opportunities -> Job vacancies-> search for position title/type the word “Cambodia” ->click apply
Closing date: 15-Oct-2014
Name: Ms. Chhin Chanlida
Tel: +855 23 96 56 69
Company address: No. 8A, Regency Complex – A (3rd Floor), near Intercontinental Hotel, 298 Mao Tse Toung Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: +(855-23) 960 000, Fax: +(855-23) 424 708
Damco International Graduate Programme
Creating Logistics Professionals for the Future
For further information about the programme and your opportunities visit www.damco.com/graduates
Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has 11,000+ employees in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. In 2013, Damco had a net turnover of USD 3.2 billion, managed 2.8 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and air freighted more than 225,000 tonnes. Damco is part of the Maersk Group.
The company was set up in Phnom Penh in 2003 as Maersk Logistics with commitment to grow in Cambodian market. With the group’s growth and business needs, Maersk Logistics was later re-branded in September 2009 to be known today as Damco Cambodia Ltd,.
We are focusing on providing second to none logistics solutions to our customers which include:
- Import Export Logistics
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Ocean and Air Freight Forwarding
- Customs Clearance and Inland Haulage
- Other Value Added Services
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".