The World Health Organization has received funding from Global Fund to recruit an international technical assistant to support National Program on Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV (PMTCT) of NMCHC in implementing its project under Global Fund New Funding Model for cross-cutting health systems strengthening 2016-2017. This is a three months period contract. ITA will be based in Phnom Penh. Applications from women are encouraged.
Terms of reference
• Support development of National Strategic Plan for PMTCT for 2016-2020
• Following National Plan for PMTCT 2016-2020, provide recommendation for a new approach to better integrate HIV/AIDS into MCH services in line with the National HIV Guidelines, update PMTCT guidelines and other relevant guidelines.
• Assist PMTCT program in development/amendment of relevant tools and materials such as SOP, training materials, supervision check list, M&E tools for monitor stock status of consumables, reagents…etc andkey indicator reference sheets and framework.
• Assist NMCHC with regular progress reports quarterly or semi-annual reports as require by GF or PR MOH.
• Assist NMCHC in response to request or query from LFA/GF or PR MOH as required
• Support monitoring of the project implementation through data collection, compilation, management, analysis and interpretation of data from various sources to PMTCT TWG and other forums to enhance technical performance monitoring to guide and inform national and sub-national responses.
• Participate in relevant internal and external meetings as assigned.
• Advanced university degree in medicine or public health, or related sciences.
Experience and skills
• Minimum 10 years working experience in public health programs with significant regional/global experience and technical competency in the areas of RMNCH and PMTCT.
• Experience working in or familiarity with the Cambodian health system is an advantage.
• Demonstrated skills in the development of work plans, strategy, standard operation procedure, monitoring tools, training materials and report writing.
• Experience with Global Fund grant mangamement and especially program management, finance, procurement, monitoring and reporting is an asset.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and management skills
• Demonstrated self-initiative
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Languages : Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.
Salary : Attractive remuneration package.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to create a profile in WHO’s e_Recruitment website at : www.who.int/employment, and send a letter of interest and CV in hard or electronic copies via email to the WHO Representative Office before the deadlines at WHO postmaster : email@example.com Smoking is not allowed in WHO premises.
The mission of WHO is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
For additional information and full ToR please contact the WHO office in Phnom Penh located at 1st Floor, No. 61-64, Preah Norodom Blvd. (corner St. 306), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh , or by telephone under (023)216610
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.