INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF
INTEREST (EOI)FOR CONSULTING SERVICES
Classification Description Road NR No.2 - Road Pavement: 62.57km (Asphalt Concrete) NR No.22 - Road Pavement: 9.64km (Asphalt Concrete) Bridge - Widening: 2 bridges, 154m Intersection - Round-about Intersection: 2 locations Drainages System Crossing - Reconstruction: 15 pipes, 255m Drainage - Reconstruction: 13 culverts, 228m Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT) Att.
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia (hereinafter referred to as the “Borrower”) has committed for a loan from the Export-Import Bank of Korea (hereinafter referred to as the “Bank”) from the resources of the Economic Development Cooperation Fund (hereinafter referred to as “EDCF”) of the Republic of Korea in the amount of 56,100,000USD toward the cost of National Road No.2 and No.22 Improvement Project (hereinafter referred to as the “Project”), and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the consulting services contract for detailed design and construction supervision for which this invitation to bid is issued.
2. The Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT) as a Project Executing Agency (PEA) on behalf of the Borrower will engage a qualified Korean consulting firm to carry out the services.
- Road Widening: 8.77km (From 2 lane To 4 lane)
- Road Alignment: 6 locations
- Improvement: 22 bridges, 337m
- New Construction: 2 bridges, 50m
- Flat Intersection (Channelization): 1 location
- Extension: 5 pipes, 25m
- Extension: 2 culverts, 15m
4. In order to implement the Project, the Consultant to carryout the services that will include Detailed design; preparation of tender documents and evaluation report, Management of Contracts and Construction Supervision, preparation of environment report and resettlement plan, other services agreed between the PEA and the consultant. The Consulting services are expected to commence in May 2015 and will continue for 43months.
5. The PEA/MPWT now invites eligible consultants (only Korean Firms) to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the above consulting services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services such as company profile, financial capacity, availability of engineer staffs, company experience and understanding of the project. Each consultant firm/company shall submit only one EOI in the form of individual or associated firm/company.
6. The Consultants will be selected among Korean firm/company and the consultant selection will be based on the Quality-Based Selection (QBS) method in accordance with the “Guidelines for the Employment of Consultants under the EDCF Loan”.
7. The deadline for the submission of the EOI is not later than January 09, 2015 to the address below. Late submission will not be accepted. All firms will be advised of the results of their EOI. Only consulting firms those have been shortlisted will be invited to submit the proposal for the consulting services of the Project.
8. The names and addresses of shortlisted firms will be published in the website of EDCF. Further information can be obtained from the PEA at the address bellows:
1st Floor Northern Building
Corner Norodorm Blvd/St. 106
Phnom Penh, KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
- Road Pavement: 62.57km (Asphalt Concrete)
- Road Pavement: 9.64km (Asphalt Concrete)
- Widening: 2 bridges, 154m
- Round-about Intersection: 2 locations
- Reconstruction: 15 pipes, 255m
- Reconstruction: 13 culverts, 228m
Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT)
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
In sleepy Sre Preang town in Preah Vihear province, two abandoned bulldozers sit on either side of the street in front of Brame Commune Hall.
In response to a CNRP request to allow garment workers to take a day off on the Monday after the June 4 commune elections, the National Election Co