KPMG Cambodia Ltd was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
Due to our growth in the IT Advisory practice, we currently have a career opportunity for talented, experienced and professional individuals to join our team that services our KPMG Cambodia. The position will be leading our IT Advisory business with the focus on the following 2 areas:
• Technology Enablement (TE) provides a full scale IT Advisory services to our clients, ranging from strategy to design to system implementation services
• Information Risk Management (IRM) provides assurance and advisory services to assist clients in identifying risks and establishing appropriate controls and security measures arising from the use of information systems and technology
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in MIS or good knowledge/background in IT security and/or Accounting;
• At least 7 year experience overall in IT plus the Information Risk Management related areas;
• Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus;
• Familiar with different ERP solutions is a plus (Oracle, SAP, SAGE);
• Familiar with general security knowledge is a plus;
• Demonstrate a profound understanding of business processes of accounting, sales, distribution manufacturing and banking functions;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with energy and passion to learn from others.
Successful applicants can expect an attractive remuneration package, participation in the best training programmes, opportunities to work with global, regional and local leading companies and an environment that supports and develops high performers.
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter explaining their specific qualifications via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific position on subject line. Only applicants short-listed will be notified. Visit our website www.kpmg.com.kh. Deadline: October 20, 2016.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking