Position: IT Officer
Salary Range: from US$ 400 to US$600 per month depending on experiences and qualification
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• University degree in a discipline relevant to the role, namely computer sciences, and engineering and information technology;
• A proven track record (minimum of one year experience) in web programming and database development, and data backup, network administrator (LAN, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, and Firewall; File Server, Print Server, Mikrotik router
• Good command of English language;
• Enthusiastic and innovative;
• Ability to work under pressure on challenging and sensitive issues; and
• Highly self-motivated and able to work with a high level of responsibility and with limited supervision, in a team and independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide system-level support, system administrator, troubleshooting and repair for widow and Mac
• Manage and maintain Computers Network (LAN) , Wireless router, Mikrotik router, printer, scanner, telephone system.
• Manage & Backup CCHR Server (Active Directory, File Server)
• Developing and maintaining the CCHR’s websites in English and Khmer, and Internal Databases.
• Developing and updating online data store.
• Keep updating and promoting the website to be interesting with initiative idea.
• Being active and searching Human Rights Information and related information to be up-to- date in the website.
• Provide other IT related tasks and necessary supporting roles to CCHR team.
• Work closely with the project team and report to project coordinator and management committee.
• Provide admin support to the project team
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Application for IT Officer” or to CCHR Office: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicants. Suitably qualified women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application deadline: 22 September 2016 at 05.00 pm
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".