RMA Group has been in Cambodia since 1992. We are well known as dealer of agriculture, excavator, power generator and heavy equipment. RMA is an equal-employment-opportunity employer in Cambodia. We offer a friendly working environment, opportunities for advancement, and benefits for outstanding performers at all levels. We are now looking for dynamic candidates to fill in the position of JCB Sales Manager:
JCB Sales Manager
- Define the product strategy, planning, execution sale and tracking of direct mail and package insert campaigns for products
- Providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the truck
- Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills development
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together
- Execute sales plan to target agricultural prospects with a view to on-going relationships as a key supplier
- Preparation of costing sheets and quotations to all prospective customers
- Preparation of sales forecasts & budgets to meet targets
- Strive for best practices in customer satisfaction & support with regular updates to management
- Carry out field demonstrations as required
- Monitor customer’s technical requirements and feed information back to technical manager
- Achieve a bottom line growth in line with business plan
- Achieve Sales KPI’s.
- At least bachelor degree level in Mining, Mechanical Engineering, and or Business/Commerce
- Minimum of 5-year experiences in sales management and small sales force management in heavy equipment, especially truck sales
- Experience in working for/with Major International Mining/Construction Companies or OEM supplier
- Ability to learn systems to run campaign calculations and product consolidations
- Ability to interact effectively with people in various functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Good in communication with the clients by the phone or face to face
- Ability to travel alone or with team to the provinces or others urban areas
- Good English & Khmer, written & spoken. Thai & Chinese languages would also be considered
- Candidate with experiences in similar industries would be advantage
- A good package will be offered with basic salary plus commission and annual bonus
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter to RMA (Cambodia) Co., Ltd head office address: #27, St. 134, SangkatMittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org orcontact to Tel: 023-883-488, Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.