Pour Un Sourire d’Enfant Organization (PSE) is currently looking for potential candidates to fill various vacant positions based in PP.
1. Human Education Program Manager based in PP (01 post)
2. Restarant Manager base in PP (01 post)
3. Massage Instructor based in PP (01 post)
4. Assistant Social Business Developer based in PP (01 post)
5. Physiotherapist based in PP (01post)
6. Teacher of Audiovisual based in PP (01 post)
7. French Teacher based in PP (01 post)
8. Full Time Cashier Assistant Volunteer based in PP (01 post)
9. Full Time Business Facilitation Unit Assistant Volunteer
10. based in PP (02 posts)
11. Full Time Social Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
12. Full Time Retail Business Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
13. Full Time Librarian and Admin Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
How to apply
Interested individuals are invited to send a CV (photo is not required) and Cover Letter to the address: No 402, Trea Village, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, PO: 2107, Phnom Penh 3, or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline: 5:00 PM, 26Nov 2013.
For more detailed information, please visit:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and documents received will not be returned. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.