Pour Un Sourire d’Enfant Organization (PSE) is currently looking for potential candidates to fill various vacant positions based in PP.
1. Human Education Program Manager based in PP (01 post)
2. Restarant Manager base in PP (01 post)
3. Massage Instructor based in PP (01 post)
4. Assistant Social Business Developer based in PP (01 post)
5. Physiotherapist based in PP (01post)
6. Teacher of Audiovisual based in PP (01 post)
7. French Teacher based in PP (01 post)
8. Full Time Cashier Assistant Volunteer based in PP (01 post)
9. Full Time Business Facilitation Unit Assistant Volunteer
10. based in PP (02 posts)
11. Full Time Social Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
12. Full Time Retail Business Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
13. Full Time Librarian and Admin Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
How to apply
Interested individuals are invited to send a CV (photo is not required) and Cover Letter to the address: No 402, Trea Village, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, PO: 2107, Phnom Penh 3, or by E-mail: email@example.com the deadline: 5:00 PM, 26Nov 2013.
For more detailed information, please visit:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and documents received will not be returned. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Last year, Pung Chhiv Kek was awarded the Legion d’Honneur, France’s highest decoration, for services to peace-building and human rights.
After more than a millennium in existence, Cambodia’s traditional two-stringed chapey has finally gone electric.