Pour Un Sourire d’Enfant Organization (PSE) is currently looking for potential candidates to fill various vacant positions based in PP.
1. Human Education Program Manager based in PP (01 post)
2. Restarant Manager base in PP (01 post)
3. Massage Instructor based in PP (01 post)
4. Assistant Social Business Developer based in PP (01 post)
5. Physiotherapist based in PP (01post)
6. Teacher of Audiovisual based in PP (01 post)
7. French Teacher based in PP (01 post)
8. Full Time Cashier Assistant Volunteer based in PP (01 post)
9. Full Time Business Facilitation Unit Assistant Volunteer
10. based in PP (02 posts)
11. Full Time Social Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
12. Full Time Retail Business Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
13. Full Time Librarian and Admin Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
How to apply
Interested individuals are invited to send a CV (photo is not required) and Cover Letter to the address: No 402, Trea Village, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, PO: 2107, Phnom Penh 3, or by E-mail: email@example.com the deadline: 5:00 PM, 26Nov 2013.
For more detailed information, please visit:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and documents received will not be returned. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."