Pour Un Sourire d’Enfant Organization (PSE) is currently looking for potential candidates to fill various vacant positions based in PP.
1. Human Education Program Manager based in PP (01 post)
2. Restarant Manager base in PP (01 post)
3. Massage Instructor based in PP (01 post)
4. Assistant Social Business Developer based in PP (01 post)
5. Physiotherapist based in PP (01post)
6. Teacher of Audiovisual based in PP (01 post)
7. French Teacher based in PP (01 post)
8. Full Time Cashier Assistant Volunteer based in PP (01 post)
9. Full Time Business Facilitation Unit Assistant Volunteer
10. based in PP (02 posts)
11. Full Time Social Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
12. Full Time Retail Business Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
13. Full Time Librarian and Admin Assistant Volunteer (01 post)
How to apply
Interested individuals are invited to send a CV (photo is not required) and Cover Letter to the address: No 402, Trea Village, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, PO: 2107, Phnom Penh 3, or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline: 5:00 PM, 26Nov 2013.
For more detailed information, please visit:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and documents received will not be returned. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern