Bank for Investment and Development of Cambodia Plc (BIDC) is a leading commercial bank in Cambodia. To respond our progress as well as expand our business operation, we are looking for the dynamic and qualified candidates for the following positions for Phnom Penh Location:
|Risk Management Officer||3 persons|
|Administration Officer||1 person|
|Credit Management Officer ( Male is preferred )||2 persons|
|Customer Relations Officer (Loan Officer)||9 persons|
|Customer Services Officer (Teller)||3 person|
|Finance & Accounting Officer||4 persons|
• Male or female under 30 years old
• Preferred Bachelor degree in banking or related field.
• Preferred experience in banking sector and related position applied
• Computer Literacy in Ms. Word, Excel and Power Point ….
• English speaking and writing is a must, Vietnamese speaking and writing is preferred
• Possesses good communication skills
• Customer focused attitude, No-quit Attitude, Result-oriented Attitude
• Flexible, reliable and enjoys working as part of team
• Ability to work in a past faced environment
• Ability to build and maintaining relationships with demanding clients/customers
* Candidate graduated from Vietnam's University will also be given priority to apply for any position above.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are required to complete Candidate Information form (download from http://www.bidc.com.kh/downloads/CandidateInfo.pdf or walk-in to the Human Resources Department) attached with his/her copied sheets of family recording book, birth certificate, Cambodian ID-Card, employment certificate, educational certificate and transcript respectively and specify clearly position applied on your envelop then The applicant must personally submit the resume to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Department
Bank for Investment and Development of Cambodia Plc
House 370, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. 370, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Telephone: 023 210 044
Application will be accepted from Monday - Friday except holidays
From 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM and Deadline: March 16, 2015 at 05:00 pm
Only qualified candidates will be considered, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Application submitted is not returnable.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".