Recruitment for the following positions:
• Security Guard – Some English Proficiency/ Security Experience Preferred
• Teacher Assistants – Cambodian or Equivalent College Graduates Acceptable/TA Experience/ English Skills all necessary.
• French &Mandarin Teachers – Must be fully certified teachers
• ECE (Early Childhood Certification) Teachers for Pre-School – Only those with certification will be considered and must be first language English or French to be considered.
• IT technical support/team leader – experience in educational environments preferred
All Applicants with proficiency in French, Mandarin or Korean, as well as English will be given special attention.
The ideal candidate:
• Cares about children and has a passion for education and learning
• Is excited about school improvement and professional development
• Is resourceful, innovative, and self-motivated
• Can collaborate effectively
• English Language Competencies
• Kindergarten Jobs Require ECE and College Certification and Experience.
• IT Competencies
• Early Years Education/Experience
• First Aid Qualifications (Desirable)
We can offer:
• A welcoming fully certified international school following a Canadian curriculum.
• Enthusiastic support staff and leadership with a belief in children and education.
• New “state of the art” facilities.
• Hardworking, ambitious, certified colleagues.
• Professional Development Opportunities.
• An international competitive “Salary and Benefits” package for all employees.
Closing date: June 25,2015
Please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop, in person, at CIS:
1. A covering letter outlining your relevant experience and career goals
2. An updated CV (which lists your chosen referees and provides contact information in PDF Format)
3. A recent photograph
4. Recent CRB check
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".