Clear Cambodia (CC) is a local Christian non-governmental organization that received official registration from Ministry of Interior in 2010. Clear Cambodia’s mission is to transform water quality, sanitation and health in target communities by making appropriate technology and education accessible to all. Now we are looking for a qualified and dynamic candidate to fill in the position below:
Job Title (I) : Operation Manager (One)
Duty Station : Phnom Penh
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversee the development of operational planning and strategic development with program/project managers
• Oversight and ensure program development planning is planned, implemented and completed
• Ensure programs are implemented in ways responsive to the communities need and strategic plan, and following Clear Cambodia compliance procedures and donor’s requirements.
• Support the Executive Director in overseeing donor relations and networking of the organization directly and maintain strong positive links and regular communication with current and potential donors, government bodies, UN (UNICEF), and International agencies stakeholders.
• Together work with Clear Cambodia’s Management Team, and other key program staff, identifies potential grant funding opportunities and plan for programs/projects proposals including with budget development for timely and high-quality submission.
• Degree in Management plus comprehensive training in management and the related academic
• At least 5- year experience in senior role in the field of WASH programs.
• Demonstrated experience in program management, proposal development, staff management and reporting with result-based management.
• Basic financial management skills, especially Grant Management experience.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, Email
Job Title (II) : Technical and Water Service Manager (One)
Duty Station : Kampong Speu’s sand Production Station
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist the Executive Director in initiating a new idea on the design of Household BSF and Community BSF to be more attractive to beneficiary as well as to private companies in order to create demand.
• Provide overall technical supervision to the School project staff and School principals in the installation of Community BSF, and latrine construction according to the procedure.
• Work with the Program Manager, Project Managers, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in reviewing and redesigning posters, leaflets and so on
• Provide overall technical supervision to the School project staff and School principals in the BFS installation
• To be responsible for the development of work plans for sifting, storages, and delivering filter’s media.
• To closely work with Sand Production Manager to ensure that there is sufficient supplies of sand for the project at all times, and installation sand are properly packed and stored.
• Dealing with other private companies in exploring of new strategy of community BSF marketing promotion.
• To design training and implement programme workshops for staff in regarding to Household BSF, and Community BSF new technology.
• University degree in Technology or relevant fields
• At least 5- year experience in engineering field.
• Management experience with an NGO or institution and experience in designing
• Be able to clearly write reports describing and assessing the project’s progress.
• Excellent writing and verbal English, Fluency in Khmer is advantage.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Offices, and Photoshop or Corel Draw.
Closing Date : 24th April 2015
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter, current 4 x 6 photo and CC’s completed application form using the address below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the writing test and interview.
N.B : Application form is downloadable from Clear Cambodia’s website.
Address : #86, St. 608, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh. P.O.Box: 166.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 023 880 164/ 088 8895966/070 30 93 55
Website : www.clearcambodia.org
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime. How did watching it feel for those who were alive at the time?
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiography.