Chip Mong Group Ltd is engaged in a portfolio of diversified business from the supply of building materials to the manufacturing and distribution of consumer products in Cambodia. Due to our rapid growth, we need additional high caliber professionals to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
1. HR & Administrative Managers – (2 positions)
2. Management Accounting Manager (1 position)
3. Logistics General Manager (1 position)
4. Maintenance Manager - Concrete (1 position)
5. Project Sales Manager- Cement & Steel and Concrete (2 positions)
6. Project Sales Officers - Cement & Stee (Chinese Speaking 2 positions, English Speaking 2 positions)
7. Sales Representative – Cement & Steel (5 positions)
8. Stock Officer (4 positions)
9. Purchasing Officers (Chinese Speaking 1 position, English Speaking 3 positions)
10. Tax Officer (1 position)
For more details, please visit our website at www.chipmonggroup.com/career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via: 017 593 222.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".