NOW HIRING A TEAM TO BUILD
WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN CAMBODIA
WECREATE | CAMBODIA is seeking imaginative and dynamic female leaders to lead an entrepreneurship center. Positions include entrepreneurship programming, community development and promotion, and managing mentor networks.
These full-time Administrative and Professional Staff positions will report to the Advisory Board of WECREATE | CAMBODIA and engage with a diverse group of constituents (including female entrepreneurs, mentors in a variety of fields, donors, advisors, champions of women, and staff) in order to support aspiring female entrepreneurs and business owners, grow mentor networks, and enhance Cambodia’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
As a member of the WECREATE | CAMBODIA team, you will help women entrepreneurs expand their businesses while generating momentum for economic change and positive impact in Cambodia. A portfolio of business growth programs, tools, and events will be created to address the barriers faced by women seeking to start and grow their businesses. You will help form the Center’s collaborative approach by convening key players to develop an entrepreneurial ecosystem in a culturally sensitive and safe environment for women.
- Passion for th e WECREATE | CAMBODIA Mission: to empower any women, from any background or education level, to start and grow their own business.
- Excellent Listeners: An ability to actively receive input and listen to many viewpoints while suspending judgment and inner thinking.
- Never Ever Give Up Attitude: You don’t let obstacles or challenges stand in your way and can persevere through difficult times with grace.
WECREATE Cambodia is looking for outstanding women candidates to fill senior and mid-level team positions:
General Manager: a senior level position to:
- Lead Center’s day to day operations, including management of two team members, online media presence, and financial and impact reporting;
- Work with local and international team to operationalize the Center’s sustainability strategy;
- Be responsible for relationship management and partners’ support.
Marketing and Outreach Coordinator:
- Develop a marketing and outreach strategy to engage all women of Cambodia from different social groups;
- Support the general manager in planning and executing training and mentorship events with leading businesswomen and aspiring entrepreneurs;
- Manage different on-line social media channels along with website and blog.
To apply, please, submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by April 30th.
Short- listed candidates will be interviewed in the end of May.
If you need more info, please contact
Ms. Ngang Somphors at 017 777 223
or visit our website at http://www.emergingmarkets.asia/EMC/Opportunities.html
2015 © StartUp Cup | All Rights Reserved
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".