The Royal Government of Cambodia has received financing in the form of a loan (USD26.1 million) from the International Fund for Agricultural Development, a grant (USD15 million) from the Adaptation for Smallholder Agriculture Programme Trust Fund, and Government funding (USD11.4 million) from the Ministry of Economy and Finance to implement the Agriculture Services Programme for Innovation, Resilience and Extension (ASPIRE) for the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF). The total programme costs are forecast at approximately USD 52.5 million (excluding contributions from USAID and beneficiaries) and will cover a seven-year implementation period across five provinces: Kampong Chhnang, Pursat, Battambong, Preah Vihear and Kratie.
The goal of ASPIRE is to reduce poverty and increase the resilience of poor and vulnerable smallholder farmers in the Kingdom of Cambodia. To commence and implement the Programme, ASPIRE is urgently seeking qualified and experienced consultants to fill the following positions:
|Position Title||No of Position||Location|
|National Program Budgeting M&E Specialist (USD 1800 per Month)||1||Phnom Penh|
|National Program Budgeting Planning Specialist (USD 1800 per Month)||1||Phnom Penh|
• University degree in related field(s); such as agriculture, development studies, community development, management, finance, etc.;
• At least 5 years of related experience;
• Previous experience in agricultural project/programme operations;
• Previous successful involvement with and a good knowledge of government entities, NGOs & civil society;
• Strong command of spoken and written Khmer and English;
• Excellent team player;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Ability to thrive in a challenging environment with demonstrated cultural sensitivity and commitment to community development and capacity building;
Detailed Terms of Reference (ToRs) for this position is available at http://www.bongthom.com/jobs/ipgejobdetails.asp?IDJob=52643
Applications should be submitted by 31 Jan 2016 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to MAFF Office’s ASPIRE Secretariat at 3rd Floor of the Administrative Department Building, #200, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.