Digital Advertising is the professional printing offset. Currently, we are looking for a qualified and result-oriented individuals to fill in the position below:
Sale Manager (2 Persons)
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration.
• At least 05 years' experience at management level in international companies
• Good knowledge/ experience in printing industry
• Fluent in speaking, writing, and listening English
• International experience desirable
Sale Executive (15 persons)
• Degree in Sale/ Marketing or Relate field
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office as (Word, Excel and Power Points)
• Very Good in speaking, listening and writing English and French
Accounting Assistant (3 Persons)
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration.
• Working experience in accounting field at least 2 years
• Ability to work on tax payable, and accounting software (Peachtree)
• Good written and oral English
• Honesty, and be able to work in pressure and self-motivation
Graphic Designer (4 Persons)
• Vocational training or Bachelor Degree in IT or Graphic Design or Related Field
• Proficiency in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, and other design applications
• At least 1 years working experience as designer by using computer
• Initiative and creative
• Ability to respect deadlines
• Patient and flexible, honest and hard working
Interested candidate can submit a cover letter and CV with current photo (4 x 6) to DA-Admin & HR Department. Via # 90, St. 44 MC, Sangkat Stung Maenchey, H/P 070 888 917 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."