ACLEDA Institute of Business (AIB) is one of ACLEDA Bank Plc's subsidiary companies. It is officially recognized by the Royal Government of Cambodia as a private higher education institution on 25th January 2016. We provide Master/Bachelor/Associate degree program majoring specifically in Banking and Finance. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fulfill the positions as part-time lecturers as follows:
1. Bachelor and Associate Degree Program
- Lecturer in English (6 posts)
- Lecturer in Computer (4 posts)
- Lecturer in Mathematics (4 posts)
- Lecturer in Accounting & Finance (4 posts)
- Lecturer in Business (3 posts)
- Lecturer in Khmer Culture (3 posts)
- Lecturer in Philosophy (2 posts)
2. Bridging Course
- Lecturer in English (4 posts)
- Lecturer in Computer (2 posts)
- Lecturer in Mathematics (3 posts)
Location: Based in Phnom Penh
For detailed duties, job and document requirements, please visit our website: www.acledatrainingcenter.com.kh
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to complete the application form provided by AIB and submit CV and cover letter to Building #50, Corner Street 516 and 335, Phum 6, Sangkat BeungKak I, Khan TuolKork, Phnom Penh,
Tel: +855(0) 23 999 944 / 881790
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
The application deadline is March 30th , 2016.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".