The Fisheries sub-sector Component of the Programme on “Promotion of inclusive and sustainable growth in the Agricultural Sector: Fisheries and Livestock” is seeking for 1 position of Technical Support Staff.
This is an European Union funded programme executed by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. The Fisheries sub-sector Component is managed by the Fisheries Administration, # 186, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
1 Finance Officer (FO)
Finance Officer (FO) will perform his/her duties according to the best standards and professional ethics and according to EU Practical Guidelines and the Financing Agreement.
- Undertaking internal check and verification advance, advance clearance and re-imbursement of FiA cantonment office’s expenditures and review the others if any);
- Reviewing payments terms are in agreement with contracts, Programme Estimate and Addendums (if any);
- Conduct financial assessment or reassessment of programme activities as needed;
- Conduct field visit to ensure finance procedure are in place and ensure the programme fund is spent wisely;
- Provide technical support to FiA cantonment focal point person in identifying budget line items with proper account code;
- Follow up and report up to date outstanding advance and clearance;
- Preparing and update monthly budget monitoring report of the programme to Finance Specialist.
- Timely response to all expense requests of the technical departments and Provinces;
- Timely check and verify all expenditure for activities conducted by technical department;
- All financial documents under contracting period are property prepared and filed.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum bachelor degree in finance, business administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in finance in development programmes or equivalent;
- Experience with EU projects/programmes and/or donor funded programme is a strong advantage;
- Experience with donor funded programme/project were cooperated with the Fisheries Administration;
- Experience in finance, procurement, contract, and related issues;
- Fluency in Khmer and English (speaking and writing);
- Solid computer skills (word, excel…);
♦ Proven ability to work with multicultural environment, team spirit and responsibilities;
♦ Pro-active, engagement, initiative, reporting skills, systematic thinking and working, quality achievements.
Process to apply
Applications are accepted by email. Candidates must mention in the subject of the email the reference of the position. Candidates must provide (i) a letter of motivation, (ii) a curriculum vitae including names of 2 referees at least and (iii) scan copy of educational and professional certificates.
Attn: Administrative and Logistic Specialist,
For detail information, Please Contact Tel: 023 21 37 67
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is 31st March 2016, at 5.00pm
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.