Contract: 6 months with possible extension (June-November 2016)
Winrock International is seeking for Gender Advisor, to be based in its Phnom Penh office for a six months with possible extension for Countering Trafficking-in- Persons Program funded by USAID.
• Conduct a gender analysis/assessment and develop an action plan, together with gender analysis tools to effectively integrate a gender equality framework in CTIP objectives and strategies
• Contribute in developing BCC addressing gender discrimination as root cause of TIP
• Develop Partnership with organizations implementing gender-related work in target areas
• Contribute to preparation of quarterly and other reports as required, specifically highlighting the integration of a gender framework in CTIP
• Minimum 3 years’ knowledge and experience working as gender specialist/advisor
• Good facilitation and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of written and oral English
• Report writing skills
• Knowledge and experience working on counter trafficking/migration issue and/or GBV
• Knowledge and experience planning BCC and developing IEC tools for behavioral change
• Proven knowledge and experience working on M&E and data collection and analysis
• Availability to frequent field trips
Submission: Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is May 16, 2016 by 5:00pm. Women, people with disabilities and those belonging to discriminated groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates who already applied for this position are advised not to re-apply, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Last year, Pung Chhiv Kek was awarded the Legion d’Honneur, France’s highest decoration, for services to peace-building and human rights.