Contract: 6 months with possible extension (June-November 2016)
Winrock International is seeking for Gender Advisor, to be based in its Phnom Penh office for a six months with possible extension for Countering Trafficking-in- Persons Program funded by USAID.
• Conduct a gender analysis/assessment and develop an action plan, together with gender analysis tools to effectively integrate a gender equality framework in CTIP objectives and strategies
• Contribute in developing BCC addressing gender discrimination as root cause of TIP
• Develop Partnership with organizations implementing gender-related work in target areas
• Contribute to preparation of quarterly and other reports as required, specifically highlighting the integration of a gender framework in CTIP
• Minimum 3 years’ knowledge and experience working as gender specialist/advisor
• Good facilitation and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of written and oral English
• Report writing skills
• Knowledge and experience working on counter trafficking/migration issue and/or GBV
• Knowledge and experience planning BCC and developing IEC tools for behavioral change
• Proven knowledge and experience working on M&E and data collection and analysis
• Availability to frequent field trips
Submission: Please submit your CV to: email@example.com. The closing date is May 16, 2016 by 5:00pm. Women, people with disabilities and those belonging to discriminated groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates who already applied for this position are advised not to re-apply, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.