Contract: 6 months with possible extension (June-November 2016)
Winrock International is seeking for Gender Advisor, to be based in its Phnom Penh office for a six months with possible extension for Countering Trafficking-in- Persons Program funded by USAID.
• Conduct a gender analysis/assessment and develop an action plan, together with gender analysis tools to effectively integrate a gender equality framework in CTIP objectives and strategies
• Contribute in developing BCC addressing gender discrimination as root cause of TIP
• Develop Partnership with organizations implementing gender-related work in target areas
• Contribute to preparation of quarterly and other reports as required, specifically highlighting the integration of a gender framework in CTIP
• Minimum 3 years’ knowledge and experience working as gender specialist/advisor
• Good facilitation and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of written and oral English
• Report writing skills
• Knowledge and experience working on counter trafficking/migration issue and/or GBV
• Knowledge and experience planning BCC and developing IEC tools for behavioral change
• Proven knowledge and experience working on M&E and data collection and analysis
• Availability to frequent field trips
Submission: Please submit your CV to: email@example.com. The closing date is May 16, 2016 by 5:00pm. Women, people with disabilities and those belonging to discriminated groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates who already applied for this position are advised not to re-apply, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.