DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
DAI seeks candidates for various positions for an anticipated USAID-funded program in biodiversity conservation, climate change adaptation, and governance in Cambodia. The goal of the program will be to improve conservation and governance in select landscapes to mitigate climate change, conserve biodiversity and natural resources while effectively engaging the private sector, civil society organizations, and other stakeholders.
Seeking experts in the following areas:
• Community-based natural resource management
• Protected area management
• Law enforcement around timber and wildlife trafficking
• Biodiversity conservation
• Civil Society Organization empowerment/capacity building
• Environmental governance
• Private sector engagement
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Gender and social safeguards
• Academic degree in an applicable field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant technical areas, such as forestry, biodiversity conservation, community-based natural resource management, and climate change adaptation, monitoring and evaluation etc.
• Prior experience with USAID or other donor organization a plus
• Fluency in English and Khmer
Cambodian candidates are encouraged to apply. Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by July 15, 2016.