• English : Fair such as Excellent for read & writing , Better than good for listen & talk
• Work experience : 10 years or less for Construction company or Government technical officier work
• Healthful Physical & Mental condition
• Married and living with Family
• None of criminal record : shall be proved by document
2. Advantaged experience as our requirement
• International Bidding for Infrastructural Construction project (Information & preparation of Bidding document)
• Foreign company experience 5years or more (especially Korean company)
• Knowledge about Law or Regulation of Cambidia Tax or Construction affair or Labour and trainning
• Understanding document & letters related with construction project (Engineering word meaning)
3. POSITION and ROLE : Assistant Manager
4. Expected Salary and Providing Affairs
• For 1’st Year : around 800USD/month (But, initial provisional 2(two) months = 70% of Regular Salary)
• For next year, can be increased as per evaluated ability (max. 10% per year)
• Working time : Standard regulation as per Cambodia law
• Social insurance and any supporting affair by company : based on Regulation in Cambodia
• Working uniform (2sets/year) and supporting mobile phone top-up cost partially
• Any others providing from head office Korea (such as Diary, Calendar, rewarding bonus if have)
5. Submission and contact point
• CV (or resume) as including detail experience and ability
• by Email : email@example.com
• by Post : B-Ray Tower 8 floor, No. 166 St. 41 Norodom, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmom, Phnom Penh.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.