SATHAPANA Bank Plc. is a license commercial bank which 160 offices are operating in 25 provinces and cities in the kingdom of Cambodia. There are more than 240,584 active customers using our services. Currently, SATHAPANA Bank Pic. has more than 3,567 full time employees and we are seeking for more qualified candidates to fulfill positions below:
|1.||Deputy Head of Card center & E-Banking||01 Position||Head Office|
|2.||Authorization & Risk Management Unit Manager||01 Position|
|3.||Merchant Services Unit Manager||01 Position|
|4.||Finance services Unit Manager||01 Position|
|5.||Remittance Assistant||01 Position|
|6.||Swift Assistant||01 Position|
• Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Administration, And/or related field
• Excellent critical thinking and solution-oriented
• At least 2 years experience in professional related field (For assistant)
• At least 3 years experience in professional related field (For Unit Manager)
• At least 5 years experience in professional related field (For Deputy Head)
• Good English communication skill
• Good interpersonal and problem solving
• Good leadership skill
Interested applicants shall submit a resume and a cover letter with current photo (4x6), copy of certificates and other related documents to SATHAPANA Bank Pic's Head Office at the address: #83, Preah Norodom Blvd, Phsar Thmei 3, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For detail of roles and responsibilities of each position please check www.sathapana.com.kh. For more information please contact 096 346 2222 (Working day: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm). Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview. (Note: Application will not be returned).
Closing date: 26 September 2016
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.