SATHAPANA Bank Plc. is a license commercial bank which 160 offices are operating in 25 provinces and cities in the kingdom of Cambodia. There are more than 240,584 active customers using our services. Currently, SATHAPANA Bank Pic. has more than 3,567 full time employees and we are seeking for more qualified candidates to fulfill positions below:
|1.||Deputy Head of Card center & E-Banking||01 Position||Head Office|
|2.||Authorization & Risk Management Unit Manager||01 Position|
|3.||Merchant Services Unit Manager||01 Position|
|4.||Finance services Unit Manager||01 Position|
|5.||Remittance Assistant||01 Position|
|6.||Swift Assistant||01 Position|
• Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Administration, And/or related field
• Excellent critical thinking and solution-oriented
• At least 2 years experience in professional related field (For assistant)
• At least 3 years experience in professional related field (For Unit Manager)
• At least 5 years experience in professional related field (For Deputy Head)
• Good English communication skill
• Good interpersonal and problem solving
• Good leadership skill
Interested applicants shall submit a resume and a cover letter with current photo (4x6), copy of certificates and other related documents to SATHAPANA Bank Pic's Head Office at the address: #83, Preah Norodom Blvd, Phsar Thmei 3, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or by email: email@example.com. For detail of roles and responsibilities of each position please check www.sathapana.com.kh. For more information please contact 096 346 2222 (Working day: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm). Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview. (Note: Application will not be returned).
Closing date: 26 September 2016
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".