The Military Malaria Control Program (MMCP) has been implementing a strengthened and comprehensive malaria program since 2004 through a series of grants received from the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM). The UNOPS as the Principal Recipient for the second implementation period (IP2) of the Single Stream of Funding (SSF) Malaria Grant received funding from the Global Fund to collaborate closely with MMCP in the malaria fight.
MoND is seeking two qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Accountant and Driver to be based in Phnom Penh.
Key Requirements (Accountant):
• Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field
• Minimum 3 years experiences in Accounting/Finance
• Some experience working in collaboration with NGOs
• Proficiency working with MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good command of English and Khmer
Key Requirements (Driver):
• Holder of Cambodian driving license
• At least 2 years of driving experience
• Car knowledge and can make simple car repairs
• Familiar with the geography of the area of Phnom Penh and other provinces
• Capable of reading and writing Khmer
• Physically and mentally healthy
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.