Red Dot (Cambodia) Co., Ltd seeks Dynamic Teams
JOB TYPE : Full-time
LOCATION : Phnom Penh, Cambodia
COMPANY INFO. : Red Dot [Cambodia) Co., Ltd is a full-service advertising agency and communications founded in Cambodia at a time when most internationally established agencies were pulling out. Back in 2000 when time was truly testing, the company driven solely by a passion to create, serve and excel, had defied all odds and came ahead to establish itself to become the regionally recognised advertising agency it is today. Our diligence has been rewarded with an associate partnership with BBDO & OMD, two of the largest and most influential agencies in the world.
In line with our growth and diligent service culture, we are inviting deserving candidates to join us. This is an exciting opportunity if you fit the profile of a self-driven happy person with the appropriate experiences and you share our passion to create, serve and excel.
Website : www.reddot.com.kh
1) Sr. Creative Designers (3 Persons)
• Sr. Creative Designers are responsible for the conceptualization and design of graphic applications such as collateral materials, environmental graphics, books and magazines, corporate identity, film titling and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion. Designers decide on and create which types of artwork are to be used with each design, and what kind of elements will best be presented together. He or she is able to develop 3D designs and is proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Sr. Creative Designers are expected to;
o Work well with a team of creative designers and art directors,
o Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment,
o Oversee general workflow on a daily basis,
o Work with the team towards meeting deadlines,
o Fluent in English is a plus.
2) Designers (4 Persons)
• Designers must be able to show design skills and can execute directives from his or her supervisor. He or she must be able to develop 3D designs and is proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and should be able to decide on and create layouts, in line with the client's brief.
• Designers are expected to:
o Work well with a team of creative designers.
o Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
o Oversee general workflow on a daily basis.
o Work with the team towards meeting deadlines.
o Fluent in English is a plus.
3) Event Manager (1 Person)
The ideal applicant should possess a degree in any discipline plus at least 3 years of relevant agency experience; must be resourceful, highly self-motivated, have a "never-give-up" attitude and be abe to work well under pressure.
Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and should likely be several of the following: confident, dynamic, creative, persistent, and possess a natural flair to engage and deal with people at all levels.
Besides an innate ability to motivate people, he or she must also have the ability to lead under stressful situations, multi-task, and work on tight deadlines and develop new business.
• Responsibilities also include:
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal up to delivery.
• Delivering events on time.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationship.
• Managing supplier relationship.
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to his or her team.
• Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events.
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to end.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae with a recent photograph and letter stating current and expected remuneration to: email@example.com Attached (with contact information), stating salary requirements, plus portfolio of recent works
Human Resource Manager
RED DOT (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD
#46, Street 205 Corner 388, SangkatToul Svayprey 2
Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Telephone: 023 213 133
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern