Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Position: Internal Auditor
Location: Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 02 May 2014
Conduct program focus risk based audit with the audit department and in compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and organizational policies, as assigned by the Internal Audit Manager.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Management and other related fields or studies
2. At least 2 years working experience in external or internal auditing
3. Have good rated working experiences and knowledge of development and programs in World Vision and NGO/INGO environment for at least 2 years.
4. Have basic knowledge or experiences in Finance/ Accounting/ Procurement.
5. Advance Proficiency in English language (both written and verbal)
6. Computer literate in using Microsoft Office programs
7. Possesses good communication and quantitative skills
8. Be able to work independently in remote area and willing to travel nationally and internationally up to 30% of the time
Position: Design Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (One candidate for Design Monitoring and three Candidates for Evaluation)
Location: Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 19 May 2014
As a member of the WVC Evaluation Unit, lead the evaluation process for specific Area Development Programs as part of the organizational annual evaluation plan. Build staff capacity to implement relevant DME processes to a consistently high standard. Proactively support the continuous improvement and refinement of DME processes within assigned ADPs.
1. A Bachelors degree in development management, social science or a related field.
2. At least 1 year of experience in program/project planning and/or design, monitoring, and evaluation.
3. Previous experience in delivering training preferred.
4. Demonstrated competency in implementing assessments/evaluations, including:
5. Designing assessment/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools,
6. Managing data collection in the field
7. Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
8. Strong presentation, facilitation and coordination skills.
9. Fully able to embrace organizational values and possess a high level of commitment towards the mission of WVC.
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, Personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052.
Website: www.worldvision.org.kh Email to: email@example.com.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.